Learn How To Take A Shower On The Inside and Let Your Food Be Your Medicine

Learn How To Take A Shower On The Inside and Let Your Food Be Your Medicine
Learn How To Take A Shower On The Inside and Let Your Food Be Your Medicine

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

July 22 and 23, 2013

Call Not Recorded   July 23, 2013   Nancy I am soooooooo sorry.  I was so tired I took the morning off from work and I slept until 9:20 my time.  Will do better next week.  I promise

Listen to Call   July 22, 2013   Char moderated the callElaine started off the call with a question about the book Eat 4 Your Type written by Peter J.D'Adam with Catherine Whitney.  Char didn't feel it has much merit when it comes to working with a plant based diet. I on the other hand (Steve, who was not live on the call), have found it to be a great reference when trying to identify which foods MIGHT be causing me some issues. I feel its suggestions have been correct about 80 to 90 percent of the time for Carol and I

No comments:

Post a Comment